Thank you for your interest in applying to ECUST School of Business. We offer:
International MBA program
English-taught, students will be conferred Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree by East China University of Science & Technology.
Sino-France Dual Degree MBA program
English-taught, students will be conferred Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree by East China University of Science & Technology and Executive Master of Science in Business and Administration by ICN Business School.
How to Apply
1 Academic Standard
Entry to the ECUST Master’s Programs normally requires students to have a Bachelor degree, or a degree equivalent to it.
2 Language Standard
English native speakers are excused from language entrance examination; international applicants from non-English-speaking countries must have a TOEFL score of 550 or higher on the written version, a minimum score of 213 on the computer-based test or a 79 on the internet-based test, or a minimum score of IELTS 6.5 for English taught MBA programs. Applicants who would like to apply Chinese taught MBA program should have Chinese proficiency, HSK Grade 4.
3 Working Experience:
Due to AMBA accreditation and strict criteria that must be respected, only students possessing at least 3 years of post-graduate, full-time work experience or more are eligible for the MBA program.
(1) Bachelor degree holders: minimum 3 years of post-graduation full-time work experience upon the start of MBA program (each September)
(2) Associate Bachelor degree holders: minimum 5 years of post-graduation full-time work experience upon the start of MBA program (each September)
Students living in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan should pass national exam to participate in Master Programs.
Student living outside China please follow:
1. Online Application (Apply Now)
2. Submit Application Materials
Application materials through email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st May each year or mail materials by express way to
Rm.304, Teaching Building 3, MBA Center, ECUST
130 Meilong Rd. Shanghai
P.R China, 200237
3. Internet Video Interview/ Face-to-face Interview
1) ECUST Application Form: Please respect annotation of each on the form when you are fulfilling it. ECUST has the right to reject unqualified forms (Download)
2) A copy of passport (must be in proper validate, citizen ID card is not possible)
3) A Copy of Bachelor Degree. (must be in English, or translated by official translation company)
4) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
5) Motivation letter
6) Official transcript (courses score list) in English
7) Official English Certificate or statement from the home institution
8) One Recommendation Letter in English
9) Service Statement from the last or current employer (Download)
For Exchange Students from partner universities, a nomination from your home university is essential for your application. Please refer to International Exchanges for detailed application instruction.
Q: How is the course scheduled for part-time students？
A: Courses usually are arranged:
Friday:18:30－21:30 Saturday: 8:30－21:00
The time can be appropriately adjusted by teachers according to concrete course arrangement.
Q: In the class, can the Chinese students interact with international students in English?
A: Yes. They are qualified Chinese MBA students with relatively strong English proficiency in listening, speak, reading and writing.
Q: Is ECUST-ICN double degree program delivered in English or French?
A: Delivered in English.
Application fees: 400 RMB
Tuition fees: 218,000 RMB (2016-2017, ECUST IMBA program);
Accommodation: 60 RMB/day
Living Expense: 50 RMB/day (estimated)
Application Deadline: June 15th
Address: Room 304, Teaching Building 3
130 Meilong Road, Shanghai, 200237, China