Presently, the School has academic exchange and cooperation programs in collaboration with 55 renowned universities in the world (including some in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan) and joint MBA programs with overseas universities. Students from partner universities can study in the following THREE programs (International) as below:
Master Programs (Academic year 2016-2017)
(1) Master of Business Administration (MBA)
(2) MSc in Management (Business Administration)
Non-degree program (one semester)
How to Apply
1 Academic Standard
Entry to the ECUST Master’s Programs normally requires students to have a Bachelor degree, or a degree equivalent to it.
2 Language Standard
English native speakers are excused from language entrance examination; international applicants from non-English-speaking countries must have a TOEFL score of 550 or higher on the written version, a minimum score of 213 on the computer-based test or a 79 on the internet-based test, or a minimum score of IELTS 6.5.
3 Working Experience:
Due to AMBA accreditation and strict criteria that must be respected, only students possessing at least 3 years of post-graduate, full-time work experience or more are eligible for the MBA program.
4 Application Materials:
1) ECUST Application Form
2) A copy of passport (must be in proper validate, citizen ID card is not possible)
3) A Copy of Bachelor Degree. (must be in English, or translated by official translation company)
4) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
5) Motivation letter
6) Official transcript (courses score list) in English
7) Official English Certificate or statement from the home institution
8) One Recommendation Letter in English
9) Credit Admission Form (for degree-seeking students only)
10) Service Statement from the last or current employer (only for MBA applicants)
5 Application Procedure
1) Selection by Partner university
2) Nomination from Partner university coordinator
3) Hand in application documents to your university coordinator both in e-copy (scanned version) by email and hard copies.
4) Documents review and admission at ECUST
Application fees: 400 RMB
Tuition fee would be waived with an equal number of the exchange. If the exchange number is not equal, as a partner relation, ECUST will consider some discount for the tuition fee or offer some scholarship to the students.
Accommodation: 60 RMB/day
Living Expense: 50 RMB/day (estimated)
Application Deadline: June 15th for Fall Intake and Nov. 30th for Spring Intake
T: 0086-21-64251585 EXT. 8830